TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This official website of the “Travancore Cochin Medical Councils, An autonomous body under the Government of Kerala” has been developed to provide information to the general public. The documents and information displayed in this website are for reference purposes only and does not purport to be a legal document.
As a result of updates and corrections, the web contents are subject to change without any notice from “Travancore Cochin Medical Councils”.
In case of any variance between what has been stated and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc, the latter shall prevail.
Terms and conditions for online payments
These terms and conditions are applicable to all on-line transfer of funds undertaken by applicants towards payment through TCMC Portal:
- TCMC is not responsible for any delay in receipt of payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- TCMC also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
- In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website of TCMC, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not.
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the applicable Fee.
- The User is hereby informed that TCMC will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.